- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach. Thawed and well drained.
- 1 15 oz can artichoke hearts, well drained
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c whipped cream cheese (the light fluffy type in a tub)
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/3 tsp tabasco (to your preference)
- 1 1.8 oz pkg dried vegetable soup mix
- Place sour cream, mayo and cream cheese in bowl and stir until creamy
- Add spinach and stir until well incorporated
- Stir in artichoke hearts, parmesean, tabasco,and soup mix
- Put dip in a microwave or ovenproof dish
- Top with shredded mozzarella
- Warm until heated thru and cheese has melted
Be quick and learn the perfect way for how to stop cats from peeing.
Find the best beard growth product it is rare these days.
Look for a best gun safe under 1000 only at this review website.